Search

Monday, March 7, 2011

EURUSD Daily Wave Analysis March 2011


Referring to my EU daily analysis last month, it has being anticipated that the pair had not finish corrective wave momentum. Finally today I post my new prediction towards EU movement. While I'm anticipated of a corrective mode are still ongoing, but after the corrective mode, the movement could be bullish or bearish. I have anticipated of a bearish movement based on my calculation of price movement, but as the corrective mode are still in progress, it is best that let the wave finish first. If my anticapated are correct, the price should be able to reached 1.31400 for the first target and for the second target would be 1.25924.

Anyway, let the corrective wave end first....

Happy trading....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The market is not your problem. Your problem is that you see the market as your problem. (Bill William)

If you see in any given situation only what everybody else can see, you can be said to be so much representative of your culture that you are a victim of it (S.I Hayakama)

I change not by trying to be something other than I am,
I change by becoming fully aware of who I am. (Zen Theory of Existing Change)

Nature's way is simple and easy, but men prefer the intricate and artificial. (Lao Tzu)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...